This nine-day adventure shows you all the essential sites in Cambodia, and then some! Travel through the middle of this South-East Asian nation full of history, temples and cheap, tasty food. See Wat’s up in Angkor with a full day pass into the ancient temple complex, laugh with the locals in Banteay Chhmar during a unique homestay experience, explore the markets in Siem Reap with a street food breakfast and see where the Mekong, Bassac and Tonle Sap rivers collide in Phnom Penh on a cruise at sunset. With time before and after to hit up the hubs of Bangkok and Ho Chi Minh City, this epic adventure will make sure you see the hotspots of Cambodia without missing a beat.
- Banteay Chmar - Village Walk
- Banteay Chhmar - Homestay
- Banteay Chhmar - Banteay Chhmar Temple visit
- Siem Reap - One day Angkor Pass
- Siem Reap - Home cooked dinner
- Siem Reap - Angkor Wat Sunrise
- Siem Reap - Angkor Temples Guided Tour by TukTuk
- Siem Reap - Street food breakfast
- Phnom Penh - Sunset River Cruise
- Phnom Penh - Killing Fields of Choeung Ek
- Phnom Penh - Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21)
- See the sunrise over the incredible Angkor complex and take a guided Tuk-tuk tour of all the best sites (including Angkor Wat and jungle-covered Ta Prohm) with a company focused on employing local women in the community.
- Immerse yourself in local culture with a homestay experience in Banteay Chhmar (the Citadel of the Cat), putting you right in the heart of everyday village life in Cambodia, and enjoy a home-cooked dinner from your hosts.
- Learn more about Cambodia's confronting but important history with visits to the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21) and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek.
- Take a sunset cruise on the Mekong River of Phnom Penh and raise a glass (the drink is included) to one of the most serene settings in the country. Maybe keep the vibes going at a hip rooftop bar.
- Experience the bustling markets of thriving Siem Reap with a street food breakfast, then enjoy some free time to check out this gorgeous region at your own pace.
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, Friends International. Donations help vulnerable youth in Southeast Asia build a brighter future with vocational training and employment readiness programs.
As a responsible business, we've always been committed to being there for our travelers and the communities we visit. So, you can trust that when you travel with us, we won't just be there for you ...